Friday, 3 August 2012

weekly wants




I thought I'd do a weekly want instead of a monthly want simply because i am constantly browsing online for things to add to my ever growing collection of clothes and make-up.
1- Topshop Bracelets-  a mixed charm bracelet set £8.50. I'm really loving mixing up bracelets lately! Have a look on http://www.kukee.co.uk/ for some gorgeous but affordable bracelets!

2- Leather Jacket-  Intenationale £34.99 I've wanted a leather jack for ages and this is a perfect simple one. I'm going to need this once i start sixth form as a coat is just to much some days! I think this will look gorgeous with some acid wash jeans and a plain white t-shirt with some chunky gold jewellery!

3- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain - Boots £5.99  phew what a mouthful eh?! I really want this in "Rendezvous" it's a gorgeous orange colour!

4- Nude Studded Slippers- Internationale £16.99 these are everywhere in shops at the moment but these are the cheapest I've found and being the bargain hunter I am these appeal to me the most!

5- DKNY Be Delicious- Boots £35.00 for 30ml, This perfume is to die for, well for those who love fruity scents like me!
I hope you all like this post, hey why not leave a comment below saying what's your favourite of my weekly want? 
much love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment