But thought I'd make a quick post so you didn't think I'd died haha, just a note to talk about some upcoming posts.
- a holiday haul: i recently went to america so I'm going to do a mini haul on what i bought!
- most worn summer items: seeing as i don't do YouTube videos i thought I'd give it a go on blogging style!
- kukee haul: i recently bought some lovely items off kukee and was adamant I'd review and haul them!
- nail polish collection: now admittedly my nail polish collection isn't as big as some but hey ho!
- haul: I've picked up so lovely bits these last few months and would love your opinions!
- perfume review: my favourite perfume at the moment is a benefit one and I thought I'd review it!
Hopefully these will all come soon! As soon as my darn camera get fixed!
Chloe x.x
No comments:
Post a Comment